So, you’ve decided to join NegativeSpace’s community of photographers. Welcome! We’re excited to have you.
Below you will find some information on why you should submit your photography to NegativeSpace, some rules and guidelines to follow, as well as a brief step-by-step submission process.
The Benefits of Sharing Your Work with NegativeSpace
There are a number of benefits associated with sharing your work with NegativeSpace:
- Build your reputation as a photographer with a new home for your beautiful, high-resolution photography.
- Instantly get your work in the hands of thousands of content creators.
- Grow your network as you become part of a professional community of like-minded creatives and photographers.
Beyond the benefits of showcasing, sharing, and seeing your photography used by others, you get to enjoy the perks of joining the NegativeSpace community. All new photographers receive a personalized photographer page with the following:
- Profile picture
- Links to social media and professional profiles
In addition, your work will appear in our weekly newsletter as well as across all our social channels.
Rules for Submitting to NegativeSpace
If you want to submit your work to NegativeSpace, please be aware that all photographs made available on our website fall under the Creative Commons CC0 license. By submitting your work below, you must agree to the following:
- You are the sole owner of your photographs or you have previously purchased all rights to them.
- The photographs are not in violation of any laws, including but not limited to copyright and trademark infringement.
- Once submitted, you will not try to remove your work from the NegativeSpace website.
By agreeing to these terms, you rescind all rights to the submitted photography and are willing to make it available for free in the public domain.
The NegativeSpace Submission Process
Once you’ve read through and understand our community’s rules for submission (see above), it’s time to submit your work! The process is simple and only requires a few steps:
Send us a sample of your photography collection. If you cannot send it to us, a link to your work will suffice.
We will review your submission for suitability and let you know if we are able to accept it at this time.
If your work is accepted, we will then ask that you send your full image collection to us. You must include:
- The photo(s) in the highest resolution possible.
- The title of each photo.
- All photos zipped together into a single file.
You may then either via email or share them with us via Google Drive.
We will prepare your photographs, photographer page, and let you know when they have been published to the NegativeSpace website.
Thank you again for your interest in joining the NegativeSpace community!
if you would like to join us, all you have to do is get in touch with us here. We’ll look forward to hearing from you!